CBSE as private candidate (class 12th)

Here are the details for students who wish to give CBSE board exams of class 12th as private candidate:-
A student may appear in the CBSE Board Examination as  private candidate. The candidate does not have to attend regular school classes and exam is conducted along with the regular candidates.
To appear as a private candidate students have to fill the application form for private candidates with date of commencement exam 1st march. The forms are available from mid August till mid October.
The form is available at syndicate bank branches in CBSE offices and in some other syndicate bank branches, list of all syndicate bank branches can be seen here.
The images of the form, instruction booklet and bank challanare given below for reference only :-
Click on a image to enlarge

If you have a query regarding appearing as private candidate, you can ask in the comments section below.

Latest Comments (880 Comments)
  1. sunil akolekar

    My son last year appeared for 12th CBSE ( PCM ) from Bhopal, MP. Got supplimentry in maths, & could not be cleared. Shifted now to Nasik, Maharashtra. Can he give 12th examination from Nasik as private student? How? Or he will have to give it from MP only? Can he attempt to give 12th from MP or Maharashtra State Board?
    Awaiting Reply.

  2. ravi nawal

    I had done 10the class in 2012-13 now I want to give 12the class as a private candidate in 2014-15 from CBSE board can I give now

  3. subodh verma

    From where can i get the cbse improvement form for class 12th 2014-15…???

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

three − 2 =

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>