Just like every year, CBSE will be conducting CBSE Improvement Exam in 2014 for the students passing this year. You can read all the details about CBSE Improvement exam here in this post (Opens in a new window).
Most of the students appearing for improvement exam just to increase their percentage for the JEE 2014 examination, and it’s now official that one can appear in JEE with improvement exam marksheet only if he gives improvement exam in all the subjects and the eligibility criteria will remain ‘top 20 percentile of the successful candidates’ in their Boards, category-wise. For more information on relation between CBSE Improvement Exam and JEE, read this post (Opens in a new window).
Here is a quick overview of the basic details of CBSE Improvement exam but we suggest you to read full details on the first link to know about cbse improvement exam in depth.
- Who can give CBSE Improvement Exam? – All students who passed.
- When the forms will be available? – Around mid August, be sure to subscribe to know when the forms will be available.
- What is the fee structure for cbse improvement exam? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/fees-structure-for-cbse-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
- Where can I get the forms? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/how-to-get-improvement-exam-forms (Opens in a new window).
- How many or which subjects to appear in cbse improvement exam? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/which-subjects-to-opt-for-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
- Are there other important posts that I should read? – All the links are on this page: http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
For further queries, leave a comment below or you may directly contact us (Contact details are available here).