Just like every year, CBSE will be conducting CBSE Improvement Exam in 2016. The schedule and important dates of CBSE Improvement Exam 2016 have already been published by us in detail, you can click here to read them. It has all the information from CBSE Improvement Exam forms to admit cards. We will sum up the basic information of improvement exam for you in this one article and include links for further reading at the bottom. Please read all of it.
CBSE Improvement Exam can be given even for 1 subject if the student wishes, however we advise you to give it in all 5 subjects and we have a detailed article explaining it, click here to read it.
There are a few requirements that are mandatory if a student wishes to appear in the CBSE improvement exam 2015 for one or more subjects:
- The student must be from CBSE Board (If you are from other boards, there is NIOS)
- The student must be passed in all the subjects.
- The student can appear for improvement exam next year only, means you only will appear for CBSE improvement exam in 2016 for the CBSE board exams you gave in 2015 (this year).
- The student must not have any compartments/reappears in order to appear in the improvement exam 2016.
- The student cannot engage in any higher studies in the mean time.
- The student cannot appear in improvement exam for the additional subjects.
- The student can appear for one subject or all subjects in the improvement exam, depending on his will and result.
Again, since it’s not the first time CBSE is conducting the Improvement Exam we have plenty of articles on the topic. A few helpful links to articles are as follows (Links open in new window/tab):
- What is CBSE Improvement Exam? – Details here – This article contains all the information in detail.
- CBSE improvement Exam 2015 – our last year’s article on CBSE improvement Exam with over 1200 useful comments and answers.
- CBSE Improvement Exam 2014 – our 2014’s article with with over 700 useful comments answering most of the common queries.
- CBSE Improvement Exam – This page has links to all the CBSE improvement exam related articles.
At last, I advise students to appear in all 5 subjects for the improvement exam if they can. If you are thinking to appear in less than five subjects for improvement exam, make sure you tell us why in the comments section below so that we can help you make your decision. The CBSE improvement exam 2016 forms will be made available in July end/August 2015. Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter Subscription to get updates about the CBSE improvement exam forms availability.