Contact us

If you have any queries regarding CBSE Improvement Exam, NIOS or any other academic questions then you can comment on any page or article post on this website OR create a new topic on the forum and we will reply to your comment as soon as possible. Please use any one mode of communication, don’t comment+forum topic+email+facebook us your problem. We read all the queries on all our communication channels so there is no need to use all methods, just use the that you are comfortable with.

We get hundreds of queries everyday so please don’t panic if your question remained unanswered for some time. You may see a few unreplied comments and those are the ones that we replied to via emails or Facebook. We reply to all the queries within 48 hours on all our communication channels.

You can contact us by sending us an email at:

  • info @
For admission help in class 11th, 12th and college email us at:
  • admissions @

[Important Notice: We don’t have any Facebook group. For any facebook related questions, kindly use the following links: ]

Improvement Exam Official Facebook page:

Admin’s profile on Facebook:

Improvement Exam Official Twitter profile:

Improvement Exam Contact form:

Comments or questions are welcome.

* indicates required field


Or leave a response in the comments section below :-

316 comments / queries on “Contact us

  1. Kia improvement exam dene ke baad dono marksheet hamare pass hi rehti hai? Or improvement exam vaali marksheet per konsi year likhi hogi 2017 or 2018?

  2. Or please yeh bhi bataye ki kia improve vaali marksheet mein private likha hoga ya jis school se regular ki hai 12 usi school ka naam likha hoga??

  3. Sir mujhe ek subject mein compart laga to kya mein improvement exam de skti hun ya mujhe phle compartment dena padega

      1. Mtlb phele compartment deni h uske bad improvement de skte h next year ya dono ek hi year

  4. Hy sir.I have passed my cbse board 12 in 2014.At present i am undertaking higher studies.i want to give improvement exam for 12th.So plz tell me I am eligible or not to give improvement exams this year according to cbse rules.

  5. * when are the forms for improvement exams 2018 comimg out
    * for giving improvement exam what is the procedure and we have to become a private condidate or not
    * while appearing for improvement exams do we have to remain in contact with the previous school
    * is there any role of school
    * can we give them from other state if so then will your state quota change
    * do all colleges accept improvemnt exams
    * and we have to give all the 5 subjects if we can to appear if jee as now my cbse aggerate percentage is 73 so can i give just 1 subject and improve it or have to give all subjects

  6. Sir i got compartment in one 1 subject in 12th and i got failed in that, so now what should i do? Can i give improvement exam ?

  7. Sir/Mam
    I had passed Class 12 from CBSE in the year 2013,but appeared for improvement in 2014.
    As the marks were improved so I have been using the 2014 mark-sheet for all official purposes.
    In the CAT form,what should i enter the passing year for such case and will the improved mark-sheet be considered for further purposes?!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Security Question * (Enter Numbers) Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.