Latest Comments (6 Comments)
  1. shrishti gaur

    sir please tell me improvment question paper is different regular question paper of cbse 2013.

  2. Akanksha

    I have completed my 12th from med stream..but now i want to give an optional exam of maths so that i can take admission.in b.tech..so is it possible to give an optional exam of maths on deman.
    Please help me its really very urgent.

    • Ankur (Moderator)

      I’m very sorry to say that u won’t b able to give the improvement exam for any additional subject

  3. Ravi

    Hi . I have given the 12th board exam in 2013 and got 77% marks in science stream.and I want to do B.tech from IIT.Should I give Improvement.And will it have any effect on JEE ADVANCE.

  4. himanshu baghel

    hiiii i have given the 12th class board exam in 2013 and got 50%marks in science stream and i want suggestion what i give improvment

  5. kartik

    where we get the roll no . of improvement exam for class 12

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

6 + = nine

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>