You can appear for ON Demand Exam
in June and you will get result in a few months! Candidates who don’t want to wait for a whole year to appear for improvement.
Exam can appear in this Examination.
Eligibility criteria to appear in Examination :
1. Learners who have already passed Sr.Secondary or above from recognized Board/University and want to take part admission in one subject or up to 4 subjects for updating their qualification as well as the learners should have passed Secondary class (class 10th) from any recognized Board.
2. The learners who had appeared but could not clear or were eligible to appear but could not appear the Public Examination of Sr.Secondary Level from any recognized Examination Board in the same subject combination in which they had appeared and want to appear through On Demand Examination System of NIOS at Sr.Secondary level as well as the learners should have passed Secondary class (class 10th) from any recognized Board.
Age Criteria :
Minimum age required is 16 (Sixteen) years as on the date of application. The supporting document required for the proof of age is Attested copy of the Certificate Of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination having a record of the Date of Birth. No Other proof of age will be accepted for Online Admission for On-Demand Examination at Sr. Secondary.
At present the followings subjects namely Hindi (301), English (302), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314),Geography (316), Political Sc.(317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), Home Science (321), and Psychology (328). are available under ODES. The more subjects will be included in due course of time.
There is no subject like Physical Education, bad news for science students.
Fee Structure :
TOC Fee (Transfer Of Credit)
Rs. 200/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 50/-for Practical per subject
Rs. 75/- per subject
Center Of Examination :
The Theory exam will be conducted at – ODE Examination hall at the NIOS HQ at A-31, Sector-62, Institutional Area, NOIDA, NCR. Exam timings are 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM. The Practical Examination is notifiedto the learners during the theory paper.
Practical classes will be conducted at the following identified AIs for the learners of this category. However the Students can do their Practical Classes on their own. The AIs are
- Dashmesh Public School, C Block, Vivek Vihar, Delhi 110095
- Kulachi Hansraj Model School, Ashok Vihar, Phase III, Delhi 110052
- New state Acedemy Sr. Secondary School, Opp. Telephone Exchange, Saraswati Vihar, Delhi – 34
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector 24, NOIDA, UP
- Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, Sector 12, Delhi
To register online click here. This is named – On Line Admission Stream IV for Sr. Secondary
Payment Options for Fees :
There will be two options for the payment of fees:
- The fee can be deposited On-line through Credit Card/Debit card.
- Through Bank Draft in favor of Secretary, NIOS payable at NOIDA. Pl. mention your Reference No. and Name at the back of the Bank Draft.
More Information and helpline:
For NIOS Helpline contact : 0120-2402294, 2404914 or call Toll free: 18001809393 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and For Queries Regarding On Line Admission send mail to email@example.com
For further information and help contact : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, www.facebook.com/pranshav , www.twitter.com/pranshavs or use the comments section below.
For Instructions and details of required documents click here.