CBSE will release the CBSE Improvement Exam 2016 forms in the end of July/August. There is no other information on changes form CBSE for this yet. When available, the forms can be purchased form Syndicate Bank branches in regional CBSE Offices as well as from
Just like every year, CBSE will be conducting CBSE Improvement Exam in 2016. The schedule and important dates of CBSE Improvement Exam 2016 have already been published by us in detail, you can click here to read them. It has all the information from CBSE Improvement Exam forms to admit cards. We will sum up the basic information of improvement exam for you in this one article and include links for further reading at the bottom. Please read all of it.
CBSE Improvement Exam can be given even for 1 subject if the student wishes, however we advise you to give it in all 5 subjects and we have a detailed article explaining it, click here to read it.
There are a few requirements that are mandatory if a student wishes to appear in the CBSE improvement exam 2015 for one or more subjects: Continue reading
We, at ImprovementExam.com are announcing a brand new scholarship award namely ImprovementExam.com Scholarship to the student who scores the highest in the CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 and each year afterwards. The scholarship amount is Rs. 1000 INR for the year 2015 and will hopefully increase in future years.
The rules and eligibility for the ImprovementExam.com Scholarship: Continue reading
The CBSE Improvement Exam forms 2015 are finally made available through the CBSE website for all regions. You can download the forms now for Delhi scheme, Delhi-All India scheme, Allahabad, Ajmer, Dehradun, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Panchkula, Trivendrum, Chennai & Patna regions. The 1st date for submitting the improvement exam forms is 15th September 2015 without any late fees. The fees for improvement exam is the same as last years, you can check the fees structure in this link.
You have to deposit your forms at your respected CBSE Regional Offices. Please note that your examination region cannot be changed and if by any mistake, you send your forms to any other region, your form will not be accepted nor your fees will be refunded by the board. So please check all things out before sending your forms. Other details can be checked on this link. (Contains links to all posts related to CBSE Improvement Exam).
CBSE Improvement Exam 2015 is like a golden chance for students who appeared in CBSE board exams in 2014 and are looking to improve their result. There are a few requirements that are mandatory if a student wishes to appear in the CBSE improvement exam 2015 for one or more subjects:
- The student must be from CBSE Board (If you are from other boards, there is NIOS)
- The student must be passed in all the subjects.
- The student can appear for improvement exam next year only, means you only will appear for CBSE improvement exam in 2015 for the CBSE board exams you gave in 2014 this year.
- The student must not have any compartments/reappears in order to appear in the improvement exam 2015.
- The student cannot engage in any higher studies in the mean time.
- The student cannot appear in improvement exam for the additional subjects.
- The student can appear for one subject or all subjects in the improvement exam, depending on his will and result.
Again, since it’s not the first time CBSE is conducting the Improvement Exam we have plenty of articles on the topic. A few helpful links to articles are as follows (Links open in new window/tab):
- What is CBSE Improvement Exam? – Details here – This article contains all the information in detail.
- CBSE Improvement Exam 2014 – Last years article with with over 700 useful comments answering most of the common queries.
- CBSE Improvement Exam – This page has links to all the CBSE improvement exam related articles.
At last, I advise students to appear in all 5 subjects for the improvement exam if they can. If you are thinking to appear in less than five subjects for improvement exam, make sure you tell us why in the comments section below so that we can help you make your decision. The CBSE improvement exam 2015 forms will be made available in July end/August 2014. Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter Subscription to get updates about the CBSE improvement exam forms availability.
In case you have any other queries regarding CBSE Improvement Exam 2015, feel free to ask in the comments section below.
We have employed more moderators to answer your queries immediately. If you want to contact us for any other queries, our contact details are on the Contact Us page.
Just like every year, CBSE will be conducting CBSE Improvement Exam in 2014 for the students passing this year. You can read all the details about CBSE Improvement exam here in this post (Opens in a new window).
Most of the students appearing for improvement exam just to increase their percentage for the JEE 2014 examination, and it’s now official that one can appear in JEE with improvement exam marksheet only if he gives improvement exam in all the subjects and the eligibility criteria will remain ‘top 20 percentile of the successful candidates’ in their Boards, category-wise. For more information on relation between CBSE Improvement Exam and JEE, read this post (Opens in a new window).
Here is a quick overview of the basic details of CBSE Improvement exam but we suggest you to read full details on the first link to know about cbse improvement exam in depth.
- Who can give CBSE Improvement Exam? – All students who passed.
- When the forms will be available? – Around mid August, be sure to subscribe to know when the forms will be available.
- What is the fee structure for cbse improvement exam? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/fees-structure-for-cbse-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
- Where can I get the forms? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/how-to-get-improvement-exam-forms (Opens in a new window).
- How many or which subjects to appear in cbse improvement exam? – Read this post: http://www.improvementexam.com/which-subjects-to-opt-for-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
- Are there other important posts that I should read? – All the links are on this page: http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-improvement-exam (Opens in a new window).
For further queries, leave a comment below or you may directly contact us (Contact details are available here).
Those students who haven’t received their admit card/hall ticket yet should contact their examination center first, then CBSE regional office. The examination center will give your admit cards by checking the confirmation letter that you received from CBSE. If the examination center does not have your admit card, then you may contact your regional CBSE office as soon as possible.
The same applies for candidates appearing privately in the 2013 examinations. We have created a poll, those who received their admit cards please vote so that other students can know that how many students got their admit cards and how many doesn’t.
There should not be any problem as we have seen from past years, students receiving their admit cards 2-3 days before the examination.
You may check your examination center here:
Other region forms :
The admission form for the 2013 CBSE Improvement Exam will be available by 31st August 2012 from regional CBSE Office syndicate banks. To see the list of all syndicate bank branches click here. No need to worry about the last date as last year, the date was extended to February and as you all know the exams are in March itself.
Currently there is no official information and updates from CBSE regarding the same, we will post as soon as we get something. (EDIT: Updated the latest information in new posts.)
Students passed in 2012, this year can appear in CBSE Improvement Exam 2013 only if they are passed in 2012 and only in those subjects which you passes. Forms will be available from August.
There is some confusion whether the new change in rule by our Capable and Educated committee will accept the the cbse improvement exam marks in 2013 combined examination ISEET. They should accept the improvement marks there is no reason to deny it but I have asked them for the complete information and will post update as soon as they give a reply.
For further details about CBSE Improvement Exam read : http://www.improvementexam.com/cbse-improvement-exam and http://www.improvementexam.com/what-is-cbse-improvement-exam